8.08.2013

The Wardrobe Challenge: Day 6

 I began new teacher in service today. Lots of sitting. Lots of notes. Lots of information overload. The key takeaway: we must teach the students of today, not the students of yesterday! Students are changing more quickly than our teaching methods. I have some big ideas for a curriculum overhaul in my classes, I'm just hoping I can figure out how to make all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. 


Crowder getting in on the picture taking :)
Why I kept it:
These are all pieces I wanted to keep and knew I would wear.
Why I stopped wearing it:
Not an issue here, but I hadn't worn these pieces together.
How I styled it:
Taking the time to add a simple necklace (that's probably more than five years old!) really made this feel like an "outfit" instead of just clothes. Obviously doing that wasn't a big deal, but it just goes to show how lazy I can be when I'm getting dressed in the mornings!
How I felt:
This was just right for school. And, surprise, surprise, I was comfortable!
The verdict:
Keepers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips