9.05.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 32

Today passed slowly. I'm still not feeling great, and I just wanted to stay in bed today. I'm hoping I will feel much better tomorrow so I can enjoy the little time I get with Zach. 
Why I kept it:
Good colors and I like the stripes. 
Why I stopped wearing it:
The dolman sleeve shape isn't extremely flattering. 
How I styled it:
Earrings and a necklace. Quick and painless this morning. 
How I felt:
Okay...
The verdict:
Keeping, but need to rework how I wear it. 

1 comment:


  1. Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore   Bespoke Tailor

    Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Custom Tailor

    Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Ambfa Tailor

    Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Tailor in Bangkok

    Tips about bespoke clothes from the best tailor in Bangkok --> best tailor in Bangkok

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips