8.15.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 13

We had several professional meetings today, so I needed to reflect that with my dress. But my brain wasn't awake enough this morning to properly fix my hair or put together a professional-in-August outfit, and I was stuck in this all day. It's been a favorite outfit in the past, but it needs to be saved for cooler weather. In more exciting news for the day, the district wide afternoon meeting was excellent. Several talented students performed and there was a great speaker. I truly feel like I have joined a world class team of teachers. 
Why I kept it:
This top and pants are from this past winter, and I like them both, especially for cooler weather. 
Why I stopped wearing it:
Not really an issue other than for the weather. 
How I styled it:
Minimally. Just a necklace and earrings. I was in too big of a hurry for much else. 
How I felt:
Too hot and boring. 
The verdict:
Both will stay in my closet, but I'll definitely save them for cooler weather!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips