8.28.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 25

It was a long Wednesday, ya'll. I gave our first test in every class today and that kept me busy reading the test out loud, grading bellwork and notes, and calculating and entering grades. Then we had professional learning community meetings after school. I'm not ashamed to say I had fast food for dinner, and my hot ham and cheese sandwich with a sweet tea was delicious.
Why I kept it:
I fell in love with this top the moment I saw it online at Loft a couple of months ago. Swiss dots on a classic white button up? Yes, please. 
Why I stopped wearing it:
This should actually be "why I never started wearing it." And I'm embarrassed to tell you the truth. Here it is...it needed to be ironed. I hate ironing. It feels good to get that off my chest.
How I styled it:
This is the necklace that arrived broken in the mail that I wanted to wear on Saturday but couldn't. My handy hubby fixed it up for me and I was so excited to wear it for the first time! And I tucked in my shirt...apparently that is something I need to now accept as normal.
How I felt:
So great! Classic and current at the same time. My students said, "You look cute again today!" 
The verdict:
I predict I will own this top (and love it) for the next decade. 

ps: I never did iron it :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips