8.31.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 28

Woo Pig Sooie, y'all! It didn't feel like fall today, but between Razorback football on tv and the scent of my "sweater" candle from Bath and Body Works, it was pretty darn close for August. I cleaned the house while Zach mowed this morning and then I enjoyed some Labor Day sales at the mall. We topped it off by having dinner with Zach's parents, sister, and brother in law.
Why I kept it:
This fun tshirt, featuring a lady hog with "Hey, call me" written underneath, was purchased last summer at Riffraff (I actually ordered it from Hungary and sent Zach to pick it up!). V-neck, soft, unique, and related to Arkansas. No further justification necessary. 
Why I stopped wearing it:
I never really stopped wearing it, but I hadn't worn it with anything except jeans.
How I styled it:
I love this striped maxi skirt, but I never know what to wear with it. My tassel necklace, spiked bracelet, and Razorback earrings finished off the look. 
How I felt:
Comfortable, funky, and team spirited. 
The verdict:
Keeping. But I'd like to find more ways to wear this skirt...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips