8.22.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 19

I made it through another day and Friday is in sight! My students are blowing me away, and I'm excited to see all that they will accomplish this year. Such an awesome group of diverse learners!
Why I kept it:
This coral tunic is from Impressions in Fayetteville, and this is the first time I've worn it. I got it at their summer clearance sale, and I think it will transition well into fall. I can't say no to this color. The pants...can I just say how excited I am about these pants?! The Limited's exact stretch skinny pants are my pants soulmate. I have them in black and they are perfection. I've been watching since Christmas for a khaki pair, and my wish was granted last week when I got these for half off. I hate not having a store in NWA, it's one of the main things I miss about Little Rock, but I knew I'd love the pants so much that I didn't mind paying shipping (something I avoid if at all possible).
Why I stopped wearing it:
n/a
How I styled it:
Fun necklace and earrings  
How I felt:
Very good! Especially after I curled my hair, which I want to start doing more now that it's longer, if I can just find a way to make it last more than an hour...
The verdict:
Keeping of course! I will probably keep these pants until the literally fall apart. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips