8.26.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 23

Happy Monday! Working as a teacher makes me very aware of each day of the week. Each day typically comes with its own vibe. Mondays mean we are jumping into another week, and hey, that's one day closer to Friday :) 
Why I kept it:
I really love this top. Animal prints are a favorite, and navy is a classic color. 
Why I stopped wearing it:
Maybe I loved it so much that I wore it one too many times and needed a break? I bought this a little over 2 years ago, but I don't remember wearing it in a while...6 months at least.
How I styled it:
Gold pave earrings (my usual earring of choice), and tassel necklace from Mint Sugar Boutique, and top tucked in (maybe wishing I hadn't?).
How I felt:
I needed some help this morning! My hair was in a bun, but I didn't like it. I tried on three outfits, blamed the bun, brushed out my hair, and hoped for the best. I settled on this outfit but wasn't crazy about how it came together. My husband voted for my white jeans, and I think he was right. I wished I had listened to him before even making it to the end of our street!
The verdict:
Keeping, but I want to wear this top differently next time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips