8.19.2013

The Wardrobe Experiment: Day 16/First day of school!

We survived the first day of school! Yippee! Today was very atypical (late start due to schedules being passed out, assembly 5th/6th periods), but I think it went as well as a first day can go. I have mostly juniors and seniors, with a few sophomores of course, and I love it. I must admit, though, that I already miss the daily hugs I received when I was at a middle school last semester! 
Why I kept it:
Both this top and capris are from NY&Co  (and the necklace come to think of it), and I bought them over spring break. I love the color and the top is loose while still being figure flattering. 
Why I stopped wearing it:
I hadn't worn the top this summer because cooler/more casual options were what I gravitated toward, but when I put it on, I wished I had been wearing it more! I still like everything about this top. 
How I styled it:
Teacher styling equals hoping I remember earrings, and anything beyond that is a bonus. So, I scored a bonus point with a necklace today! Plus, can you imagine how annoying it would be if your teacher jangled all over the room with her dozen bangles? :)
How I felt:
This was perfect for school! A student walking by told his friend "she's gorgeous." Ha! Not sure about that one, but at least he used a kind adjective!
The verdict:
Definitely staying in the closet. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips